Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Friday & Sneak Peek at New Design for Teacher Wristlet

Happy Friday! It's school festival this weekend, so everyone at our house is busy.

This morning, I'm taking photos of my new wristlet bag design. Piping (or cording depending on where you're from) adds a nice touch of bright color and roomy square shape with rounded bottom holds all the necessities.

My children are giving their teachers wristlet bags this year filled with a few favorite pens, pencils and snacks for a great holiday gift.

Just the right size (7" x 7") to carry to school and has a handy interior pocket for holding ID card, credit card and cash.

You get the first peek!!




Look for this cute wristlet on Etsy at TheCraftyPanda.etsy.com tonight or tomorrow for your favorite teacher!


I'm off to bake brownies. I mix in Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Chips and add chopped pecans sprinkled on top. Brownies are fast to make and always delicious. The Crafty Panda Cubs will be so excited to see that Mom stopped sewing long enough to make after school treats!

Next week look for information on making a light box and more sneak peeks of my new designs. Have a wonderful weekend!