Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Where In The World....is The Crafty Panda?

WOW, it's true that time flies when you're having fun or just really busy! I can't believe the entire March went without a post.

Here's what has been going on in the fun and busy world of The Crafty Panda.....my studio has been going through a re-design. Thanks to my helpful hubby, we've added a long shelf on one wall that holds a ton of my fabric bolts. It's the first wall I see when I walk into the studio and I love looking up at the beautiful fabrics with bright colors and prints.

On the same wall I have two craft organizers, a bulletin board and a small shelf for a few paint supplies. As you can see from the photo below, I still don't have all the fabrics on the shelf. We're still working on the studio, but it's inspiring to see it coming together.




I've been busy taking inventory of fabrics, zippers, trims, thread and more. I've also uncovered some great vintage fabrics that were given to me years ago but have been packed away since there wasn't space in the studio. I'll post pictures soon!

The kids were on Spring Break and it was the perfect time to head to the beach. We're lucky to live in a state with so many beautiful beaches!


Hope your April is full of creativity and renewal!

No comments:

Post a Comment