Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Panda Bag Design

After the rush of finishing and sending off bags for the holiday season, I'm finally finding a few moments to work on stitching my new designs. I'm starting off the year with a Panda Bag. How fitting for The Crafty Panda!

I love the way it's turning out. I'm going to make a series of Panda Bags and each one will have unique features and design elements.

Here is the first one on the drafting board....






There's more work to be completed on the Panda and on the bamboo. Once I have the design completed, then I'll stitch the bag, add the zipper and interior pocket. The handle design is a new one and I'm still making modifications to ensure that it is super comfortable to carry and multi-functional. Look for it on Etsy in the next week or two!

I sold a bag today to a customer in Taiwan. I'm fortunate to be shipping bags around the world and excited that we have now reached Taiwan. My little Crafty Panda Cubs love tracking our shipments on the globe (which is a great way for them to learn geography!). This will be a new one for them!

Glad you're sharing in our excitement as The Crafty Panda grows. Have a warm day!

No comments:

Post a Comment